Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Weekend

Tiffany & Josh's Halloween Party


Halloween Night At Hayden Church of God


What a busy weekend!!!! Friday night me and Shaun took Kason to my parents church for a Fall Festavial and had a great time. I think Kason made the cutest Glow Worm ever!!!! Afterwards we head to meet his Dad because he was spending the weekend with him. You know you are old when Halloween is spent buying groceries at Walmart. WOW what a exciting life I live. Saturday morning didn't start for me until about 10 am because I was determined to sleep in just alittle. Later that day me and Shaun went to my parents house to get all my Christmas decorations and then I went home and cut the grass for the last time until Spring. Did I mention I LOVE CUTTING THE GRASS??? Afterwards I decided to take a little nap so I would be ready for my first Halloween costume party. Me and Shaun went as Gangster couples and I think the costumes fit us PERFECTLY!!! We had a great time. Sunday was a day of just doing things around the house that needed to be done since I didn't have to worry about what Kason could possibly be getting into. Ofcourse his dad called last night to inform me that Kason was running a fever of 102.5 so needless to say he is at his Granny's today and we are headed to the doctor around 2:45. THANKS ALABAMA WEATHER!!!!

One Last Thing....Please keep The Worden family in your prayers..Their 17 year old son Jared was killed Friday night in a car wreck. This family is in much need of your prayers.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kason was very cute as a worm!! The pics of him are too cute!

Misty said...

Help a computer challenged person! How did you work these blame slide shows. I always look forward to seeing your pictues.

acgrill said...

Love his costume.... Do yo uknow that I live in hayden? We need to get the boys together one night. give me a call 223-5193
Courtney