Friday, January 16, 2009

3 Day Weekend...I don't have to work Monday!!!!

Well the last 2 nights at the Reno household have been quite because Kason went to stay with his dad. I normally don't do middle of the week but he has to work this weekend so I said okay. Wednesday night I got kabobs from Fresh Market and me and Shaun cooked on the grill and watched American Idol. Last night we decided to go to Chili's and then spend our Food World gift card from Christmas.

We really don't have any major plans for the weekend other than trying to stay warm. I put Santa Fe Soup in the crock-pot for dinner tonight so I'm sure it will just be a night of hanging out at the house. Who knows what Saturday will hold and Sunday ofcourse is church and lunch with The Dooley's. Sunday evening Kason is going to spend the night with Aunt Leslie because I have to be up early Monday morning to take Shaun for a epidural block and daycare doesn't open that early. Our Monday is pretty busy with things to do and errans to run.

I hope everyone has had a great week...and TGIF!!!!

No comments: