Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Friday

All I can say is THANK THE LORD ITS FRIDAY AND THANK THE LORD KASON IS GOING TO STAY AT NANA AND PAPAW'S TONIGHT so I can have 1 complete night of rest!!!!

Kason is finally starting to feel better and last night was probably our best night of rest. Thanks to his Granny Linda he hasn't had to go to daycare all week and I didn't have to take off work. He still has a nagging cough but it is mostly after he has been laying down that it seems to be the worst. Atleast we aren't running a fever anymore.

We have no major plans for the weekend...I have to buy groceries tonight because I am down to my last roll of toilet paper and when I say last that means it is the roll I am using now. So since I don't have Kason tonight it best to do it tonight.
Before I go get Kason tomorrow I need to do alittle cleaning in his room to get rid of any lingering germs. As far as Saturday evening we don't have any plans, probably just hang out at the house and then ofcourse church on Sunday.

I hope everyone has had a great week.

I'm not really for sure how Kason knew he needed to jump up to try and get the magnets off the frig but he sure was trying....






Kason aka Linus with his blanket

No comments: