Friday, January 2, 2009

Mr. Independent

Well it was lunch time today and I was trying to feed Kason ravioli's but he wouldn't have anything to do with it. I kept trying and trying but he kept turning his head away from me. Finally I thought maybe if I sit him at his table and put it in front of him he would let me feed him...still nothing. He kept grabbing for the spoon but once again when I tried to feed him he would just turn his head. Finally I sat the ravioli's in front of him and well as you can see he wanted to try and be Mr. Independent today....

Yes we had a big mess but he finally ate lunch.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

facingthetrend said...

I might eat like that if it was socially acceptable. :)

--Deborah

Misty said...

This is the beginning of many independent steps! They grow up way too fast!

Unknown said...

HA HA.....well at least he wants to try and feed himself!! The pics are too cute..he is getting so big!