Monday, January 5, 2009

45 Minutes of Work

I hope everyone had a great weekend...Nothing really to exciting happened this weekend. I didn't work Friday because I didn't want Kason to have to go to daycare so I took off and spent the day with him. Later that evening Kason had to go to his dads for the weekend so there went my entertainment. Me and Shaun went up to my Aunt's to watch half of the Alabama game then came back to the my house to watch the other half. Saturday morning I ofcourse took advantage of Kason not being at home and sleep late. For lunch me and Shaun decided to go to Buffalo Wild Wings and then to the movies and saw Marley and Me. Afterwards we just headed home and hung out at the house for the night. I decided to be lazy Sunday morning and not go to church ofcourse now I'm thinking that was a bad idea. Dennis brought Kason home around 5 because he wasn't feeling well. He was running a low grade fever and so I decided to give him some Motrin. Ofcourse after this he decides he is going to throw up all over the couch and myself. GREAT is what I am thinking at this point. Needless to say we didn't have such a good night. We were up off and on all night. I thought we might make it atleast 1/2 day at daycare but NO try 45 minutes. Yep that means I'm off today with a sick little one. Called the doctor and I have a appointment at 4 pm. Ofcourse I'm sure they will say it is a viral infection but I don't want to take any chances since he is coughing pretty bad.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bless his heart (and yours). I hope he gets to feeling better soon!

Misty said...

Sorry to hear Kason is not feeling well. I promise it does get better as they get older. They are not sick as much. Thanks for the picture help! Hope everyone feels better soon.