Monday, January 26, 2009

Engaged, Birthday Parties and Wrecks..

Well lets see where to begin with this crazy weekend!!!

As most of you read in my last post me and Shaun are now engaged. Some people are happy for me others probably think I am crazy. All I know is I have to do what I think is right for me and Kason and as long as we are happy that is all that matters to me. I don't believe in love at first site so for me to say I'm head over hills in love with him I would probably have to say no. I truly believe that Love is something that grows with time and it takes going through good times and bad for that love to grow and become stronger. I am excited and alittle nervous to see what the future holds for our to families.

Picture from our Friday night...




Saturday morning started out early... Kason felt the need to get up at 6:15 am. I made him stay in bed till about 7 am when he finally let me know that he was done aka Screaming. Saturday morning was mostly spent at the house playing then we headed to Zac's Birthday party from 2-4pm. Kason had a blast. It was at my sister church in there gym so he was able to run around and play with every ball possible. Afterwards we headed home and Shaun was still working on Mackayla's brakes. Ofcourse the nightmare of the night came when I get a phone call at 10:30 pm and Mackayla is on the phone saying she had a wreck her dad's truck on New Castle Road and she was crying. I kept her on the phone until her Dad and boyfriend got there and they went ahead and took her to UAB to get checked out. Thankfully she was fine but we are not so sure about his truck yet. They finally got back to my house around 2:30 am ofcourse during all this another wreck happened on New Castle and they actually had to call Lifesaver to transport him. Needless to say New Castle road was a very busy road Saturday night / Sunday morning.

Kason trying to help Shaun with Mackayla's brakes...




Mommy's Grease Monkey



Zac's Birthday Party






Sunday we didn't make it to church but we had to go to his mom's for lunch because they were having Tyler's (Shaun's nephew) Birthday lunch. Afterwards both the girls and Shaun came to my house. Shaun worked on finishing Mackayla's brakes (I told him not to quit his day job), the girls and Mackayla's boyfriend hung out at the house and me and Kason went to Walmart. When we got home Kason took a nap and the rest of the evening was just spent hanging out at the house.



The next couple of days will be busy for me because I leave for West Palm Beach (Work not Fun) Wednesday morning so I have to get myself packed and Kason packed to go stay with his Daddy. Please keep Kason in your prayers this week. Not that I don't think his Dad can take care of him but it makes me nervous leaving him for that long with his Dad and family. Also pray that I have a safe trip. I never really like flying but considering a plane just landed in the Hudson what 2 weeks ago it makes me alittle bit more nervous.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

Jeremy and Kourtney Keith said...

It sounds like y'all had a crazy weekend!! I glad no one was hurt in the wreck!! You will be in our thoughts and prayers this week while you are traveling!!

Misty said...

Wow! You miss a few days reading your blogs and look what you miss! Congratulations! I felt this was coming! What a large family you will have! Glad everyone was ok from the wreck. This is only the beginning! Invest in Oil of Olay! The wrinkles are on their way! I am happy for you! With God first in your life and home you will be fine! Trust Him!

Crystal said...

When is the wedding set for?

Misty said...

Angela...Chuck says, "Are you crazy?" Just kidding! Glad for you!

Unknown said...

WOW!!!! Just catching up with your blog..how exciting!!! Date set yet??