Monday, January 12, 2009

Bronchitis now a Ear Infection...

Well let see where should I begin...Friday night Shaun had to work alittle later than normal but we were still about to meet Doug and April for dinner. Afterwards we headed to Walmart to do alittle grocery shopping. FUN FUN FUN!!!!

Saturday morning I slept until 10 am and boy did it feel GREAT!!! After that I didn't slow down until bedtime again. I got Kason room completely clean and hopefully germ free. When I talked to my mom to check on him she said he had a restless night but seemed okay this morning ofcourse when I talked to her later after his nap she said his ear was draining blood and she is thinking he has a ear infection. GREAT GREAT GREAT!!! My mom didn't bring Kason home till around 4:30 so I was able to get half of the front bedroom paint and my house cleaned. Shaun also washed my car and started working on some type of project at my house. He says he has a vision of what it is going to look like so I'm just letting him go with it. Later that evening Mackayla and Mikah came over for dinner and we all just hung out at the house. Oh yeah and my mom and dad made it through their first night with both grandkids. The plan was for Madison, Mom and Kason to sleep in a room together and PaPaw by himself but around 11pm Madison said she just couldn't take it anymore and she needed some sleep so she got in bed with PaPaw. The next morning she told Nana and PaPaw she didn't realize how hard it would be sleeping in the same room as Kason. I guess even 6 year olds need there beauty sleep.

Sunday started out with more ear drainage so I decided to call the nurse to see if they needed to see him since he had never had blood drainage before. Ofcourse what did they say Yes we probably need to see him within the next 24 hours...So it was either yesterday or take off today and so after church we made a 1:30 pm and headed to the After Hours clinic. Thank the good Lord I was in and out in just 1 hour and was told his right ear is probably stopped up and was given another 10 days of antibiotics and sent home. I must say this is only the 2nd ear infection since we had his tubes put in almost a year ago so I really can't complain. The rest of the evening was just spent hanging out at the house because it was really to cold to do anything else.

Please continue to keep both me and Kason in your prayers.
Lots of Love, Angela

Funny things Kason does:
Every picture is PaPaw and if it is a picture of PaPaw he will bring it to me so I can see him.
Every toy is a ball or he thinks is a ball and should throw it.
He had learned a new word..Cracker and now that is all he wants.
Sometimes if you are lucky he will give you a kiss.

Us at the doctor's office....


Playing with the Pots and Pans....

2 comments:

Misty said...

One day you will not have so many doctor's visits. Instead, you will have cars and girls.

Unknown said...

Oh goodness - I hope he is feeling better soon! Our boys are gonna have to get well and stay that way!!