Sunday, February 22, 2009

2009 State Champions

Alittle bit about the weekend so far...Friday night we went to Full Moon BBQ for dinner, Walmart to get a computer armoire, his house to start going through all his stuff, then back to my house to put the armoire together.



Yesterday morning we were up by 7 and headed out to Shelton State for Mackenzie's Cheerleading competition. The Tabernalce girls won state for the 2nd time in a role in the small varsity division and Mackenzie was select for the All State team. Congrats!!! We also enjoyed alittle Dreamland BBQ while we were in T-Town.





2009 State Champions





Mackenzie and Mackayla


Later on that evening we went to my Aunt's house for a few minutes since my cousin Shelley was home for the weekend. Everybody was discussing wedding plans because my cousin Shelley is getting May 16th and we are getting married May 30th. I am pretty much letting my sister and Amy handle everything, I told Amy her budget amount and other than that I will just show up at 2pm on the day. ;) Afterwards we went to my mom and dad's house so I could get a piece of my furniture back because when you move in a 16 year old GIRL you need all the extra storage you can get. We visited with them for a bit then headed home. We had ribs left over for dinner..YUMMIE then me and Shaun started cleaning out and getting somethings organized for Mackenzie's furniture next Saturday.

We had a busy day and night but we managed to get alot accomplished.

1 comment:

Misty said...

At least you have cheerleading in common with your future step-daughter - You seem very busy BUT very haapy. I'm glad for you.