Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Friday!!!

Its been a pretty non eventful week...Kason went to stay at his dads Tuesday night since he hadn't seen him in awhile so Me and Shaun went to Chili's and then to his parents house. I have been trying to start doing alittle small Spring cleaning here and there. We also ordered Mackenzie's bedroom furniture this week and is scheduled to be delivered next Saturday.
.
Kason has to go stay with his dad for the weekend....so the little guy will be missed. Not really for sure what the plans are for tonight...we had talked about going to his house and going through a bunch of stuff. Saturday morning we are going to Shelton State for Mackenzie's cheerleading competition. Sunday we will go to church and then to his MaMaw's for her birthday party. The invitation was to bring "pot luck", a roll of insulation and a rake to do her yard. I think I feel a sickness coming on for myself because I think the high Sunday is only in the 40's ;)

I hope everyone has had a great week...enjoy the pictures.

Kason loved the asparagus Shaun cooked with dinner the other night....ofcourse since he ate it I had to try it because I couldn't let a 18mth old show me up. I must say it was alot better than I thought. I really don't think there is much my child will not eat.


I wanted to share some pictures that Shaun had from the Kentucky Ice Storm he worked.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the bedroom suit! Hope you guys have a great weekend...working outside in 40 degree weather sounds like too much fun!! :-P

The pics are good. The ice storm looks like it was very cold!

Misty said...

Like the furniture! Work hard and stay warm on Sunday! I always enjoy the furniture!