Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Beautiful Weekend!!!!

I know I'm a day late posting but I was off yesterday and so I didn't have time to write until now...Friday night we met my parents at Chili's for dinner and then I took Madison home with me because Leslie was getting their taxes done and Madison hates grocery shopping with Nana & PaPaw. Once we got to the my house they played until I finally had to put Kason to bed at 9:00. Mackayla and her boyfriend came over later that night and hung out and Mackayla stayed the night as well.

When you put the 2 of them together you never know what you might get....




Saturday morning Kason let me sleep until 8 am...Thanks little guy. The morning was mostly spent eatting breakfast, playing and watching cartoons. Lucky for me he took a 2 hour morning nap so I was able to get some house work done. After morning nap I took Kason to the park because it was such a awesome day outside and I hated to waste it inside. We started out going to Celebration Park in Gardendale but I quickly realized that playground is alittle to big for him so after we finished our lunch I loaded him up and we headed to Moncrief Park. Once we got there he was off and never slowed down until I finally decided it was time to go. We ran into April, Doug and Nathan while we were at the park. By the looks of both parks everyone was out enjoying the great weather. Afterwards we made a quick run by Walmart because my 17 month is having a Valentine's party on Friday and they are exchanging Valentine cards. Now you can imagine I thought this was pretty crazy because Kason doesn't have a clue about Valentine's as well as the other kids but hey sometime you gotta do what you gotta do. We headed home for Kason's evening nap and I just hung out on the couch watching tv and waiting for Shaun to get home. He finally got home around 2:30 and I was happy to finally see him. He was able to get a nap in before he wanted to go to Chili's for dinner. Yep I ate Chili's again..but I enjoy there food so I didn't mind.

Pictures from the park...



Sunday we went to church and then over to Shaun's mothers for lunch...Kason was able to play outside for awhile and then we all went home and took naps. Sunday was pretty much just a lazy day for all of us.

Monday I decided to take off work and go with Shaun to look for a truck. We dropped Kason off at daycare and then headed to Cottondale, AL. We went up there looking for a certain truck but ofcourse our luck they sold it on Saturday. I thought it was going to be a wasted trip because the other trucks were out of his price range. Finally the sellsman told us how much he would take for a 2002 Ford F150 Supercrew Cab. So we test drove it for awhile and then headed back to do the business. After hours of waiting on the Credit Union (I guess everyone was buying vehicles on Monday) we finally left at around 2:00pm with Shaun a truck. I had to go straight to daycare to pick up Kason for his 3:30 ENT appointment. As I already knew Kason had lost his tube in the right ear but it has a hole were the tube was. Dr. Bragg is hoping it will heal up and the ear will drain properly but if it doesn't close up he will have to go patch the whole himself. If it does heal and we still have ear infection we will get another set of tubes. Either way its nothing serious and he wants to see Kason again in April. Mackenzie came over for dinner after cheerleading practice and we just hung out at the house watching tv.



And today its back to work... :( No major plans for the rest of the week. Kason is staying with Nana and PaPaw this weekend. Not only is it Valentine's this weekend but Shaun birthday is on Valentine's as well so we have reservation at the Melting Pot for dinner and then we may go to WorkPlay for Latin Dance night. Shaun has been before and says it is fun. I don't have a clue but hey I'm up for it.


Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

The Reno Family said...

He is 100% boy!!!! It is okay to think your boy is the cutest thing. I think that about Parker as well!!!

Hope you all are doing weel!

Misty said...

Don't you just love warm day suprises! It sounds as if you made the most of it making memories with Kason.