Friday, February 6, 2009

Did you wear RED today????

You should have because it is National Wear Red Day...You may ask what is National Wear Red Day??? Its when thousands of Americans across the country will wear red to unite in the national movement to remind everyone that heart disease is the #1 killer of women. The day serves as a personal and urgent wake-up call for women about their risk for heart disease. Simply wear your favorite red dress, tie, or shirt and help inspire others to take action to reduce their risk for heart disease.

Now on to exciting news...SHAUN IS COMING HOME TOMORROW!!!! My child will probably have nothing to do with me after tomorrow. Please pray that him and the crew have a safe drive home tomorrow from Kentucky.

We really don't have any major plans for the weekend. Tonight I think we are going to join my parents for dinner and then head to the house. I have heard through the great vine that Mackayla (Shaun's daughter) may be spending the night but I haven't heard from her yet. She is 16 so you know how there plans change very quickly. I hoping to maybe take Kason to the park tomorrow or maybe do alittle playing in the back yard. I just want to be able to enjoy the warm weather that we are suppose to have.

I hope everyone has had a great week and get out this weekend and enjoy the nice weather ;)

No comments: