Tuesday, February 24, 2009

18 month checkup

Yesterday was Kason 18 month checkup...Its hard to believe he will be 2 in 6 months. Ofcourse I think he has already started into the TERRIBLE 2's but I guess that is just one more thing that makes being a parent so much FUN !!!!

Stats from the doctor:
Height: 33 1/2 inches
Weight 24 1/2 lbs

Dr. Walley said that he will for sure be atleast 6 ft or taller at the rate he is growing. Dr. Walley said he was very happy with the way Kason was talking and said that alot of boys do not say as much as him at this age. He said I was doing a FABULOUS job considering the circumstances. He received his last shot until he is 5 years old and I'm sure Kason would be happy to know that if he understood. He ofcourse told the news when he got his shot but was quickly feeling better once a lollipop was given to me. Also the severe diaper rash from the antibiotics has now turned into another yeast infection so we are having to do antibiotic cream on his little booty.


After the doctors appointment we headed to Sikes to get shoes for the summer and as you can see below $120 later we have enough shoes to make it through the summer..hopefully. I know you must be thinking I'm crazy to spend that much on shoes but when you child has to have wide shoes you have to pay for the wide as well and Sikes is about it.

Everyday casual shoe

and ofcourse the summer sandal

Daycare Shoe


Please continue to keep me in your prayers that me and Kason's daddy don't kill each other before Kason turns 18 ;)

1 comment:

Misty said...

Kason is growing-up so fast. Don't believe everything you hear about terrible twos because the threes are not so great. As far as you and Dennis go...Hang is there...from my walk in life I can honestly say...it's best for the children when you can remain civil and try your best to be friends...you have to work together to do what is best for Kason...PRAY! PRAY! PRAY!