Sunday, March 1, 2009

PS...I Love You

As I sit here and post on my blog tonight..PS..I Love You is on. Love the movie!!!

Friday night, Me and Kason met my mom and Madison at Chilis for dinner while my Dad, Steven and Shaun did alittle male bonding at the Wild Game dinner at Gardendale First Baptist.

Saturday morning started off pretty early around 7:30 but was greeted by Shaun cooking pancakes...YUMMIE!!! Just one of the many reasons I keep him in my life. Nothing is better than a man that actually enjoys cooking. Later that morning Shaun and Kason went to Lowes and I hung out at the house doing some house chores. They finally got back and brought lunch then we all took a nap. Finally around 1 Rooms To Go arrived with the Mackenzie's furniture. Once I get the mattress and the room alittle more organized I will post pictures...but I am very pleased with the furniture. We (actually Shaun and Kason) started working on the closet and I just sat back and gave orders. They didn't get very far because we had our 1st monthly dinner at my mom and dads. She said at the end of last year she was going to try and have us all over for dinner atleast once a month. Well me and my sister were beginning to wondering if it was going to happen but hey even though it was the last day in February we finally got our first dinner of the year. We hung out at my parents for awhile and then headed home.

Kason giving Shaun orders....I have taught him well at such a young age.


Saturday night Sunday morning was alittle long for me because I was sick most of the night...stomach issues and that is all I will say. Shaun got called out at 10:30 pm Saturday night. I kept looking out the window all night wondering if it was ever going to snow and I was starting to lose hope but finally the snow arrived. Shaun called around 8 am and said he was done with work and so I got up and got Kason up so he could see the snow before he had to go to his dads. Shaun came over and went to sleep and so I went outside and enjoyed alittle bit of the snow. Once the snow melted I got dressed and went to the Galleria. I took a dress back to Macy's, went to Children's Place, found shoes for my wedding dress and started buying stuff for Kason's Easter basket. Now I'm home and hanging out with Shaun.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend and was able to enjoy the snow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great weekend (other than the stomach issues). The snow pictures are very pretty!