Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dad's Bypass Surgery Today

Please pray for my dad and my family today. He is scheduled for bypass surgery today at 12 pm. My dad seems to have peace about the surgery and is in great spirits. I know the next week is going to be a hard on my mom and dad so continue to keep them in your prayers. I will try to keep everyone updated on my dad as soon as we know something.

On the way to Gulf Shores


Us at the Oyster House


Gator and Lobster


Kason and Shaun playing on the slide


This is what happens when a 19mth old doesn't get his nap...this was before the melt down


Saturday morning


Mackenzie and Geena


Me and Shaun


Cool Dude


Alittle cool for the beach


Sweet Boy


Madison playing


Mommie's Little Boy


He loves his Aunt Leslie


2 of a kind


No comments: