Saturday, March 14, 2009

Project For The Weekend

So me and Shaun were determined...well okay maybe I was alittle more than him to get Mackenzie's room finished this weekend. We have had the furniture a couple of weeks and I got the bedspread last weekend..but I wanted to add some finishing touches to the decorating. We also completely redid her closet and put new closet doors up. Ofcourse since my house was built in 1964 the closet doors had to be trimmed alittle and needless to say that project didn't end until 1 am this morning....But I must say all the hard work has paid off and I am very pleased with the room. Hopefully she will like it as well.




1 comment:

Misty said...

The room turned out beautiful. My new neice, Kimberly, went to the cheerleading camp at the Tabernacle on Saturday. She had a great time! Please thank your little cheerleader for giving her time to some little girls that look up to them!