Friday, March 6, 2009

Daylight Saving Time..Spring Forward

TGIF!!! Well all I can say is it is a no wonder my sinus are acting up...Last Sunday it was snowing this Sunday it will be 70+ degrees. Could Alabama weather be anymore crazier????

Hope everyone has had a great week...Nothing really exciting has happened around the Reno household. Kason's sinus are acting up so we didn't sleep so well Wednesday night but he did much better last night. However my dad had to be taken to the emergency room Monday morning due to chest pain. He had to have 2 more stints put in. He was able to come home Tuesday afternoon and is doing well but please keep him in your prayers.

As far as the weekend goes..we really don't have any plans for tonight. Saturday morning we are going to Parker's 1st Birthday party and then I'm sending Kason off with Shaun for the day and me and my sister are going to Cottontails. Sunday ofcourse will be church and the rest of the time we will just be enjoying this nice weather.







He loves his Crocs..we have to put them on every evening when we get home.


1 comment:

Misty said...

Praying for your dad. I hope my boys see you at Parker's 1st birthday party. Chuck and I have clean-up day at our church so we want be able to make the party. I can't believe he is already 1. Have a good weekend and enjoy Cottontail.