Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Prayers Needed For My Dad

I know I am alittle behind on schedule updated my blog..but with being at the beach all weekend, Monday out with Kason due to a viral infections and now today my dad is back in the hospital with yet another round of chest pain.

My mom had to carry him back last night around 11:30pm and after all night and most of the day we finally got to see his cardiologists around 3:00pm. The plan is to do an arteriogram first thing in the morning at 7 am. The reason for the delay is because he was given blood thinner in the ER so if they did the arteriogram today if he had a clot it would have been broken from the thinner. Dr. Cavender thinks he needs to be monitored through the night and be taken off the blood thinner. If there was a clot it will form again by morning and it should show up on the arteriogram. So at this point we really know nothing. My mom was able to get a room in the hospital hotel and my dad is in ICU. Please just keep my parents especially my dad in your prayers.

As far as the beach trip we had a great time and I have alot of pictures to uploaded when I get a moment to go through all them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Ya'll! I've been praying for uncle billy all week!

~Shelley