Sunday, August 3, 2008

Can't believe the Weekend is Over!!

I can't believe the weekend is already over and we are already in the month of August. Wow Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here before we know it. Nothing really exciting has went on this weekend. Friday night Kason spent the night with my sister so I decided to go to dinner and a movie with a friend (Shuan). Let me just say Dark Knight is a fabulous movie and Heath Ledger does a awesome job as the Joker. Its about a 2 1/2 or 3 hour movie if you count the credits but it is so worth it. I actually slept in Saturday morning until about 10 am and boy was it nice. I decided to do a side job with Shaun so I could make some extra money on the side. I know this sounds weird coming for a girl but most of you that reads this knows that I love to do house stuff...I guess that's why Shaun called me because he knows I'm one of the few girls that loves doing crazy things like this. He is trying to get a house ready to paint so he needed help taking down shutters, pressure washing the house and fighting off a few wasp in the process. After a couple of hours sweating in the heat it was either time to hit the shower or the pool...so I decided the pool was the first choice, shower later. When I got to the pool my family was grilling out and making homemade ice cream. After that it was time to go home and get Kason ready for bed. Ofcourse today was Kason's day with his daddy so I ran a couple of errands after church ofcourse. It has been alittle bit of a emotional day for me, want go into details, just please continue to keep me in your prayers. So I decided to go home, take a nap then it was back to the pool for some more relaxation before Dennis brought the baby back home. Like I said nothing really to exciting happened this weekend just not looking forward to another work week. Oh yea and by the way I think Kason is back to feeling better. His dad said he ate pretty normal today so hopefully we are over the stomach virus and so far neither myself or parents have gotten it yet.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

O.K. so now I have one of these things. mkmillwood.blogspot.com You'll have to give me a tutorial on how to do this thing.