Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday and Anniversery Dad and Mom

Just wanted to wish my Dad a Happy Birthday and my parents Happy Anniversery (36 years). My parents will never know what a wonderful, Godly example they have been for me, my sister and our children. We are both very lucky to have such wonderful parents that have been there for us through good times and bad. Even though we may not have always done what was best or have always pleased them with the decision we have made. I know through it all they have always been there for support and lifted us up in prayer and I couldn't ask for anymore.

We love you both !!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey - I love Kason's one year old pictures. He is too cute! I cannot believe he is almost one. Time goes way too fast!!

Sounds like a great and very busy weekend! Have a great night!