Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend Is Over

Well I must say I am kind of glad the weekend is over...I know that is normally not what most people say but it has been a very stressful weekend. Friday I was suppose to go get my car but because they didn't call until 4 pm and I was still at Kason's checkup and I had to be at the cake place by 6, I would never make it in 5 o'clock traffic coming from Valleydale. So I had to keep the rental all weekend. Me and Kason grab and quick bite to eat with Shaun and Mackenzie then headed home to get ready for the Birthday party. We managed to get mostly everything done Friday night thanks to the help on my sister and mom. Saturday was such a busy day with the birthday party. Everyone seemed like they had a really good time, even though Kason didn't have a clue what was going on. After getting everything cleaned up, Leslie decided to take Kason home with her for the night. I went to dinner with Shaun and then we went and got Mackenzie and decided to go to the "Big" Pine Bowl for alittle bowling. I was excited thinking I was going to be able to sleep late Sunday morning..but ofcourse it never works out that way. Oh well I did get alot of laundry done before I went and picked up Kason. Sunday was just a day hanging out at the house for us. Kason wasn't in a really good mood and neither was I so after throwing one of his "Reno Fits" he was in bed by 7:20 and I wasn't far behind him.

Even though the weather is a nightmare today I was able to go get my car today so I was pretty excited about that...No more rental even though I do miss my keyless entry..lol

Hope everyone had a great weekend.......HAPPY MONDAY!!!!

No comments: