Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Well Monday Didn't Go As Planned

Well Monday evening when I was getting ready to leave from the Dollar General area in Gardendale I was pulling out of the parking space and my view was blocked by a Chevy Avalanche so when I started to back up another car was coming through and I backed into his driver side door. My car wasn't really messed up much just mostly paint off the bumper but the other guys door was dented in pretty good. Luckily the guy I hit was a nice guy and wasn't a jerk about it. He said it wasn't my fault but hey in the world of insurance yes it was. Not to mention I didn't have a updated insurance card, I guess I threw the wrong one away. How does a insurance agent not have updated insurance in her car???? Oh well guess that's just money I can say I have to waste now. Hopefully this isn't a sign of how the rest of my week is going to go. Hope everyone has a great week!!!

My Car :(


Pictures I took of Kason during Bath Time and Getting Ready for Bed


Cute little booty!!!




No comments: