Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Hump Day!!!

Lets first start this blog off by saying I have a little boy FOR SALE and he even comes with child support. I really think this is a good deal, especially for a woman who does want a husband and doesn't want to lose her figure. If anyone is interested please let me know...LOL I'm not really for sure what is wrong with my child since Sunday. He has woke up every morning at 6:15 am which is not normal and instead of talking to himself and playing he just whines. Not to mention he has started crying when I leave him at daycare and he isn't even having good days at daycare they say he just whines all day. I don't know if this new class has just got him all confused and the fact that he isn't getting a morning nap or bottle anymore but Lord I will be ready for him to be able to tell me what is wrong. He was throwing one of his "Reno Fits" (that's what I call it when he acts up, because he doesn't get that from me) this morning because I wouldn't hold him because I was getting ready for work. I told him to quit acting like his daddy...sorry Dennis!!! Anyways I warned the ladies at daycare this morning that he was in another one of his great moods.

Tonight I start back counseling and I'm very excited about it. I have really missed it and I have alot to talk with her about. Not really for sure what the rest of the week holds, Kason is suppose to spend the day with his Dad tomorrow and I have to go to my house in Morris after work to see what is up with my phone not working. Hopefully since Shaun use to work at BellSouth he can figure it out so I don't have to pay BellSouth $100 to check it out. Also I hope to get Kason's hair cut this weekend. I'm trying to get him a appointment at Sweet and Sassy at Patton Creek. I know you are thinking that is for girls but they do little boy's also especially for there 1st hair cut.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Enjoy the pictures.

Never knew a sock could entertain a kid for so long.


1 comment:

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

There is a place called Angel Hair in Hoover by Toys R Us and that is where we took Colby to get his 1st hair cut. They have these cut little seats for them to sit in like air planes and things like that. You should check them out. Good luck with little man being so fussy, maybe he will be bcak to himslef in a few days.