Friday, August 22, 2008

My Day With Kason

Kason and I had a great day together yesterday, even though I know Kason didn't have a clue it was his birthday I am glad I was able to spend the day with him. Every time I sang Happy Birthday to him he would look at me like I was crazy...it was quite funny. Yesterday started off with breakfast and then a quick nap for Kason while I got ready, then we headed out for the day. Our first stop was at RPM so his Daddy could see him, then we headed to my work. Next was a quick stop by my sister works. After that I went by McDonald's and got Kason his first Hamburger Happy Meal and we head to Aldridge Botanical Gardens for a picnic and a walk through the gardens. My plan was to take him to Painted By U and have his feet print done but they haven't opened back up yet since they moved so I will have to do that on another day. Kason finally let me know that he had enough fun and was ready for a nap so we headed home. Once he woke up from his nap I surprised him with a birthday cupcakes and ofcourse his sweet tooth loved it. Later, I got invited to go to dinner with Shaun at Firebirds for Alabama Power. Obviously they get rewarded if they go 6 months with no accidents and let me just say I would have hated to be the one to pick up that ticket.

I have such a busy day today...Kason has his 1 year checkup at 3:15 and I have to go get my car off of Valley Dale after that not to mention pick up the birthday cake by 6 and still get buns, ice and ice cream for tomorrow.

Enjoy the pictures!!!

Enjoying his Cupcake!!!!

Kason's Is Walking Alittle Better Now, The Fun Now Begins For Me!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is precious!! I cannot believe he is 1 - it is amazing how fast time goes!! The first year of their life is so memorable! See you tomorrow at the party!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is already walking...AMY